Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Augh, it's been too long again

Well, we have had quite an eventful summer. This summer we have had the blessing of Kristen Coonrod come to our house each day and take care of Mateo. It's been awesome! She is amazing with him and it is so easy to just wait for her to get here and then leave and not have to pack anything, get him dressed, put him in the car, etc, etc. I can't believe that tomorrow is her last day already! She goes back to school this weekend.

The next news, is we are pregnant! McClure baby #2 is due mid April. We are super excited. There are 8 women currently pregnant at church, so we are in good company. My cousin and his wife are also pregnant, so our little one will again have a "Dibble" playmate born the same year. We are very excited to experience this WHOLE pregnancy not like our first, abbreciated one.

My parents were just here for a visit, and it was good to see that Mateo remembered them and had a ball with them. It was also good to spend time with them. My parents and their "greƱas" had a wonderful week together. We had our traditional birthday dinner for my dad at Red Lobster, and Paty and Rene joine us which was nice. We haven't see them much this summer so it was good to spend some time with them also.

Matthew has been working with a friend doing some landscaping making a little extra money. I think he's feeling a little anxious about the money situation for baby #2. I know that if God provides another miracle baby, then God will provide the provisions we need. No doubt about it.

Looking forward to the holiday weekend to hopefully get some work done around the house. I will need to put all of my "regular" clothes away that I just got out 2 weeks ago, because the rest of my clothes were finally about to fit me! Well, there went that thought, lol. At least it's because of a good reason.

That's all for now folks, talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment