Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday night basketball night

Thursday nights are a time of solace for me. Since Mateo goes to bed at 6:30-7 and the hubby goes to play basketball at 7:30 and doesn't get home until 11 usually, it makes for a long, lonely night. But at the same time, it is nice I have to admit. Now if I could only use the time wisely and be productive instead of laying in bed like a bump on a log!

On the Mateo front, my 10 mo old is such a wonderful, happy baby! He is truly such a joy. It has been nice the past couple of weeks now that I started working an earlier shift that I can spend more time with him during the week. He isn't really trying to walk yet, but he is lightning fast at the crawling thing!

At the beginning of the school year, he started going to Amy's daycare. He has really seemed to adjust very well. Sometimes it seems he doesn't want to come home! All the kids seem to like him and he asserts himself very well for being more than a year younger than all of them!

Well that's all for now, I'll update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment